Travel And Hospitality Software Solutions We Develop
Hospitality and Property Management
If you appreciate speed and quality, ASD is just about that:
- Streamline check-in/check-out processes, optimizing the efficiency of front desk operations.
- Create individual guest profiles to tailor the experience and increase satisfaction
- Manage inventory, including tracking available rooms, room types, and configurations
- Handle cancellations or modifications easily to keep your client data fresh, enhancing the overall experience
- Integrate your software with channel management systems, travel platforms, payment gateways, and more
Guest Data and Relationships Management
Our travel software development services make guest data management more comfortable and easy:
- Access the freshest data on the web about hotel room availability and transportation options
- Create and store guest information, preferences, contact details, booking history, loyalty program data, and communication preferences in a well-structured system.
- View guest reservations, track booking history, control modifications or cancellations, and apply personalized offers to impress your guests with impeccable service.
- Track guest loyalty, manage loyalty tiers, issue rewards, and personalize offers and promotions for loyal guests
- Take protective measures such as data encryption, access controls, and secure storage to safeguard guest information from unauthorized access
- Gain insights into guest behavior, preferences, booking patterns, and revenue contribution to match their desires
Booking and Reservation
We design refined interfaces that catch client’s attention and simplify their navigation:
- Allow customers to make direct online bookings and reservations for their chosen services
- Create user accounts where they can store their personal information, preferences, booking history, and loyalty program details
- Manage travel itineraries by organizing bookings, flights, accommodations, activities, and other relevant information in one place
- Monitor reservations in real time to avoid overbooking
- Set a price comparison feature to give users a choice among the most affordable options.
- Provide multiple languages and currencies for a diverse user base, offering a localized experience for foreign tourists
A simple portal with basic features or a full-cycle mechanism with extensive functionality - you choose:
- Feature detailed property listings with high-quality images, virtual tours, and informative descriptions.
- Provide strong search and filtering options to help travelers narrow down their choices based on location, budget, amenities, and other criteria.
- Showcase user-generated reviews and ratings to aid travelers in their decision-making.
- Incorporate secure booking and payment features, ensuring a smooth and secure booking experience.
We optimize your property distribution on onomnichannel platforms:
- Effectively oversee inventory and pricing across diverse distribution channels to optimize revenue.
- Provide instant updates on room availability, rates, and promotions for accurate reservations.
- Ensure uniform pricing across all distribution channels, avoiding conflicts and preserving brand consistency.
- Dynamically manage room availability, restrictions, and allocations in real-time to enhance occupancy control.
- Employ data analytics to assess the performance of each distribution channel.
- Coordinate the distribution of rooms and rates across various channels, including online travel agencies, Global Distribution Systems, and the property's website.
Third Parties Integrations
Your hospitality software company benefits from our third-party tools that enhance your daily operations:
- Incorporate a Point-of-Sale system to improve customer interactions, inventory management, and real-time sales tracking
- Expand your outreach and optimize bookings by integrating with global travel booking platforms and channel managers
- Enable a secure keyless entry system that allows clients to access their rooms with their smartphones
- Establish flexible payment gateways from credit cards to digital wallets to facilitate transactions
- Integrate Generative AI such as ChatGPT to generate automatic texts and reduce the time spent on description proofreading
- Embrace property management systems, customer relationship management software, or marketing automation platforms to reduce manual efforts
Travel and Hospitality Software Development For Your Needs
Our hospitality software development services span companies of all sizes and software set-up stages.
No matter where you stand – starting up, aiming to grow, or needing a technical upgrade – ASD provides you with all-around assistance in creating refined software. Find the business options that resonate with yours and see what we can offer.
Build Your Travel Product
If you have limited resources and time, we can develop MVP with basic features to test the waters. Build your software from the ground up or a specific feature to facilitate some of your operational tasks.
Scale Your Travel Product
Our API expertise lets us connect you with third-party integrations like Global Distribution System, giving them wider search opportunities and booking options.
Digitalize Your Idea
Our custom software development for travel companies can give you a hand at coding software that allows online bookings, itinerary control, and effective interactions with customers.
Technologies We Use
As a specialized travel software development company, we use tried and tested technologies to build well-functioning software products.
We provide complete cloud services, which include AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Our group of professionals helps you with infrastructure migration and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment). We can also optimize your applications and make specific real-time records exchange.
Data Storage and Processing
ASD travel and hospitality software development includes storage for your data and enables efficient data processing through NoSQL databases (MongoDB; GRAPHQL), version upgrade/new version migration, MSSQL DB; PostgreSQL; caching technologies (Memcache; Redis), data parsers (scrapers) from websites/SSR/SPA, and application optimization
24/7 System Monitoring
We provide 24/7 machine tracking services, which involve monitoring structures (Zabbix, Nagios) and e-mail notification offerings (roles, frequency, preferences, backup SMTP, Amazon SES). Our group of experts can help you get the most from your technology and ensure your systems are running smoothly.
Need help in choosing the right technology set?
Let us carefully study your project and find out how we can be useful for you.
ASD For A Reason
If you are still in two minds about choosing ASD as your software development partner, let numbers speak for us.
We develop software only for those who make the world move
We offer our clients immense scalability freedom
We know how to take you to market; we’ve done it like a hundred times
We leave no one disappointed because we dig deep into the business needs of our clients
In 2023, anticipate an upward push in sustainable tour practices, immersive reports, and combining AI and chatbots to enhance customer support. Personalized tour itineraries, seamless cell apps, and the use of digital space for vacation spot previews are also shaping the enterprise this year.
Travel and hospitality software development can revolutionize your business by automating procedures, improving client experience, and enhancing efficiency. It assists you in managing bookings, streamlining communication, providing personalized suggestions, and reaching a much broader audience online.
Yes, we do. The ASD team follows the Agile methodology, which envisages the software development process broken down in two-weeks sprints that bring scheduled deliverables.
Of course, with more than 100 completed projects, we know that flexibility matters. That is why we have an established process of fast-scaling teams as per the project’s requirements.
Yes, there is! Having extensive talent aboard and with advanced sourcing practices in place, we are capable of speeding up the development process in accordance with our clients’ needs.
We have solid experience in travel & hospitality software development companies, so we are ready to provide the next solutions: CRM for hotels, hotel management solutions, booking management, GDS integration, cloud-based scheduling systems, etc.
It is the process of developing specific software that is designed to satisfy a certain audience, functions, or organization. To compare with commercial off-the-shelf software, the main purpose of custom software development is a narrow set of requirements.